100 years of great press photographs (The Guardian)



2003, Baghdad, Iraq
"One morning, during the 2003 invasion of Iraq, I got my driver to take me to an affluent suburb of central Baghdad. The rumour was that there had been a meeting of senior Iraqi military in one of the houses and so it had been hit the night before … When I arrived, I tried to hang back, hoping someone would appear. Then suddenly a kid, who I had seen around before, came back. This time he was carrying a rabbit."
Photograph: Sean Smith/The Guardian
"100 years of great press photographs"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

last comments

support us

Lorem Ipsum

"Le poète ne retient pas ce qu’il découvre ; l’ayant transcrit, le perd bientôt. En cela réside sa nouveauté, son infini et son péril"

René Char, La Bibliothèque est en feu (1956)


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP